Request Link to Software Release
- If you have a support contract or are within the first 12 months of purchasing the
Axtrinet Packet Generator, you will have received an email from Axtrinet with a link
to the latest Software Release.
- If you are unable to find the email, click on the REQUEST button below. Axtrinet
will validate your support status and email a link to the versions accessible under
your support contract.
- Please contact Axtrinet if you with to purchase or extend your software support contract.
Request Software Release
Release V2.1 (8th February 2018)
- Added Save/Load named configurations on the APG Control Interface
- Added APG Test Suite Control Interface and TCL API for RFC 2544 support
- Fixed IPV4 and IPV6 headers and added automatic checksum/length field calculation
- Local capture buffer size increased to 64KB (10Gbps ports) and 256KB (40Gbps ports)
[Unit firmware update required]
- Control Interface Unit IP Address field recognises hostnames
- Added Transmit and Receive PPS (packet/sec) counters
- Improved 10GBase-T transceiver behaviour
- Updated all documentation, added Test Suite documentation
Release V2.0.2 (11th September 2017)
- Deep packet capture behaviour and performance
- 40Gbps timestamp accuracy and jitter
- 40Gbps/4x10Gbps Topology change behaviour
- Updated User Guide and Quick Start Guide
- V2.0.2 Software Release is available here
Release V2.0 (7th June 2017)
- QSFP+ ports can be configured as 40Gbps or 4x10Gbps
- Multi-Burst Transmit Mode
- Packet per Second Transmit Rate
- Optional Port ID, packet sequence number, transmit and receive timestamps (to ±8ns
resolution) for latency and jitter measurements.
- Up to 1GB ‘deep’ buffer available for line-rate packet capture at 10Gbps and 40Gbps
- Save captured data to PCAP file for analysis in Wireshark.
- TCL API for Linux and Windows
- Updated User Guide and Quick Start Guide, new TCL User Guide and Header Definitions
- V2.0 Software Release is available here